We are happy to announce the release of Slick 1.0.0 for Scala 2.10. All artifacts are available from Maven Central. You can find the source code here: https://github.com/slick/slick/tree/1.0.0. The documentation for this release is located at http://slick.typesafe.com/doc/1.0.0/.
The artifacts for this release have been built from the same sources as 1.0.0-RC2. The only changes are in the documentation.
Note that the groupId for all Slick artifacts has changed between 1.0.0-RC1
and 1.0.0-RC2 from
Here is a complete list of changes since 0.11.2:
- 329a8eb Merge remote-tracking branch ‘remotes/origin/tmp/1.0-docs-intro’ into 1.0.
- 6397753 minor changes to direct embedding docs
- ab36677 added docs feature list, license, favicon
- 929acef Upgrade to sbt-site plugin 0.6.2.
- fde4b01 Bump version number to 1.0.0
- f562481 Use the correct dependencies for Slick artifacts in the manual
- 9778003 Update version number for documentation to 1.0.0-RC2
- 143d86d Make scala-compiler dependency optional. Fixes issue #87.
- 43851c1 Change base package for sample code to com.typesafe.slick.examples.
- 9ec4baa Change groupId to com.typesafe.slick and version to 1.0.0-RC2
- 7f8668e New test case for using more than 22 columns in lifted embedding
- 829053c Improved documentation:
- 57af0c8 Use NumericTypeMapper for BigDecimal and Short. Related to issue #24.
- ef9403e Add some new test cases:
- 7e42998 Bug fix for Option[Array[Byte]] on PostgreSQL. Closes issue #85.
- 24fcb6e Bump version number to 1.0.0-RC1
- 810bb9d Switch to Scala 2.10.0 and revert cross-versioning policy.
- 62cee6a Force comprehension inlining to avoid illegal SQL comprehensions.
- d1b6d3a Perform inlining in non-fused generators in fuseComprehensions.
- 8f51d5c Cast bind variables of type TIME to the correct type on SQL Server.
- 8d2df2f Generate proper name for UUID type on PostgreSQL.
- 78d7b31 Do not advance PositionedResultIterator at the beginning of foreach().
- 360b098 Update Scala version to 2.10.0-RC5
- 2f39e5e Add documentation for querying with the lifted embedding
- c736771 Add a custom Sphinx extension for linking to API documentation.
- 275301e Document NULL vs Option semantics.
- 7e6582a Clarify versioning policy in the documentation
- 9ebbca7 Introduce ~: method (aka preprend) to Projection2-21. Fixes issue #75.
- 18b3be4 Merge branch ‘1.0’ of email@example.com:slick/slick.git into 1.0
- 4ea9125 Fix date types support on SQL Server.
- f01ab66 Deprecate some Column methods for Option handling.
- 364906c fixed direct embedding with singletons
- c4bff37 Allow fusion if the inner Comprehension is a Union wrapper.
- fa9de5c Deprecate old-style aggregation methods.
- 9e97d5e Fix lifting of aggregation functions which reference other generators.
- 9ee64a3 Bug fix: Correctly relabel selects of implicit joins in relabelUnions.
- a0dd2a1 Add documentation for AST nodes and lifted embedding features
- bf40215 Add documentation for TestKit and more lifted embedding features
- 782d9ca Expand test DB configuration variables lazily.
- 7928a61 Build with Scala 2.10.0-RC2
This release also comes with support for Oracle and DB2 database systems through Typesafe’s Slick Extensions package. You can find the binary and scaladoc artifacts in the Typesafe repository: http://repo.typesafe.com/typesafe/maven-releases/com/typesafe/slick/. See the Slick documentation for further information. Note that slick-extensions is not an open-source project. It is available under the terms of the Typesafe Subscription Agreement which is also contained inside the main JAR.